Friday, February 3, 2012

The new sofa!


Tuesday we droped by the local thrift shop. We took about two steps into the shop, and there she was, our new sofa, and two chairs. Perfect condition, teak details. I cant begin to say how happy i am.
The old one we had was old and washed out, but we didn't really have the budget for a new one. This one? About 90 dollars (600 sek) for the sofa and two chairs. HappyHappy.

No we dont have any curtains. All in good time. I just can decide what i want.

I still foresee me owning the Yesterday couch from Mio funiture in the future though.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw your blog posted on Reddit & gave it a look. Cool stuff so far! That sofa and chairs set is absolutely awesome. And for $90?! That's insane! I'm quite jealous. We need new sofas so badly, but I keep telling myself there's no point, since we'll move to a new apartment soon and should just get them after that. Until then, I just drool over great pictures online...

    Looking forward to reading more!
    - Jamie
    thebostoniac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the comment, fun to see that Im not just talking to empty space. We wheren't planning on getting an new one until we moved either, but then she came into our life, old and cheap, but in pristine condition. It was ment to be :)

      Delete